Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Red Robbin in Collegeville

Hamburgers, milkshakes, endless fries and more! Red Robbin is a very nice restaurant to meet the needs of families, couples and singles.

I like a good juicy burger. Anything too big is hard for me to eat especially with needing fed. Today I got the Red Robin double and it was great. The sauce was so tasty that I didn't need ketsup.  That says a lot because I do not like dry burgers.  My one year old son loved it as well. He couldn't get enough.

The Red Robbin was spacious and clean. The staff treated me with respect and spoke to me and not my attendant. I had a 7 year old and 10 year old with me who ate everything. They are both picky eaters.

I'd recommend them.  Please visit my site again for any  offers!Red Robbin

No comments:

Post a Comment